Are you one of the many people who want to cancel their TV Ireland subscription? If so, you’re not alone. In recent years, more and more people have been cutting the cord and ditching traditional cable or satellite TV in favor of streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. While this can save you a lot of money, it can be a bit tricky to figure out how to cancel your TV Ireland subscription. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you do it the right way.
How To Cancel NOW TV
Canceling NOW TV can be easily done by following the steps below:
- Enter your NOW TV account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the “My Account” button.
- In the drop-down box, choose ‘Passes & Vouchers.’
- Next to the pass, you wish to cancel, click ‘Cancel Pass.’
- Choose a reason for your cancellation.
- Click the ‘I Still Want to Cancel’ button.
Cancel Via Phone
If you’d like to cancel via phone, dial 0800500212.
Cancel Via Email
Send an email to email@example.com and request that your account be canceled.
To cancel online, follow the steps below:
Go to NOW Membership, click Cancel membership next to the one you no longer desire, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
When your subscription is terminated, you will receive a confirmation message and a confirmation email within 3 hours. You’ll be allowed to continue watching until your next payment is due.
- For BT users:
Using BT to pay for your NOW Membership? You’ll also have to cancel via them.
If your membership is part of a BT TV bundle, contact them to learn how to cancel or alter your subscription.
If you have an add-on subscription on top of your package, it will renew automatically month to month. You may cancel it in My BT or by contacting BT if you do not want it to continue.
- For iTunes users:
- For Amazon users:
If you pay for your membership through Amazon, go to your Amazon account’s Memberships & Subscriptions section to cancel.
- For TalkTalk users:
You must cancel any membership that is included in your package through your TalkTalk account or by calling TalkTalk customer service.
- In case of confusion:
Not sure how you’re going to pay? Check your membership information in NOW Membership to see if any memberships are being invoiced by third parties.
NOW Membership Has Been Cancelled, Yet Still Getting Charged?
If you see a NOW charge you after canceling your membership, that means there is a separate NOW account registered with your information.
Why do I have so many accounts?
One of the main reasons you have so many accounts is as follows:
- One of the most common explanations is that a member of your family has used the same payment card to create a second account.
- You made a new account to take advantage of an offer.
- You neglected to notice that when a deal expired, your membership automatically renewed, and you created a new account.
- You were unaware that you could have many types of membership on a single account. Hence you’ve created different accounts for movies, entertainment, and sports.
- When you purchased a NOW Box or Smart Stick, you created a new account.
How do I find out if I have any other accounts?
To find out if you have any other accounts, visit this website first. Then type your name and the last four numbers of the payment card you believe you used in our Account Finder. We’ll look for any matching accounts.
Discovered more than one account?
The next step is to login in and sees what sort of membership you have on each account.
- To view your membership details, go to My Account and then NOW Membership.
- Go to Bills & payments to view your account’s charges.
- If you have multiple subscriptions on separate accounts, you may cancel those that you aren’t using under NOW Membership.
How To Cancel Apple TV
If you are an Apple TV customer, here is how to cancel your subscription via different devices.
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription.
- Then select Cancel Subscription. To find the button to cancel your subscription, you might have to scroll down. The subscription has already been canceled if there is no Cancel option or you see an expiry message in red text.
How to cancel a subscription on your Mac:
Canceling the subscription on your mac can be done by following these steps:
- Open the App Store app.
- Click your name. If you can’t find your name, click Sign In.
- Click Account Settings.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Next to the subscription, click Edit.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button. The subscription has already been canceled if there is no Cancel or Cancel Subscription option.
How to cancel a subscription on your Windows PC:
Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your Windows PC:
- Open iTunes on your computer. Find out how to download iTunes for Windows if you don’t already have it.
- Choose Account from the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, then View My Account.
- Click the View Account button.
- Go to the Settings section. Click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Click Edit.
- Click Cancel Subscription. If there’s no Cancel or Cancel Subscription button, the subscription has already been canceled.
Now that you know how to cancel your TV subscription the right way, it’s time to take action and save yourself some money. Follow the steps in this guide and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your favorite shows without the high monthly price.
Discover more interesting articles on blog.tekeir.com